Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring bookings...

I am the slowest EVER to set up my photography blog/site... in the meantime, I would like to start booking for the spring!

Infant/Baby, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, children, family, seniors/class pictures, engagement, and even wedding...
Special interest (hobbies/sports), business (want cool pictures of your business for a website or blog?)... just shoot me an email! I have even done a swim team!

I am offering an introductory session fee of $50 for the next few months... so book now to secure that price!
This is within the Quad City Area-but I am willing to travel... just let me know what you have in mind!

Here are a few samples!







This is my philosophy...
I want to capture the essence of the person/people.
I want who and how you are to be captured beautifully...
I want you to be comfortable, and not all posed and smiling for me...
I want you to smile for each other!
I want you to be able to remember these moments in time that may not be captured otherwise!
I want to take the pictures that you will look back at, and there is a feeling-of someone you love, or the way it felt to be back in that moment in time!
I want to capture YOUR wants!

Babies grow, seniors graduate, couples change.
Let me help you remember the moments that will forever matter to YOU!
Of COURSE I am willing to do groups... but in addition, I hope to get silly, and let each person in that group be remember just how they are-beautiful!

Thanks for looking!
pennyscrapbooks@aol.com

7 comments:

Colleen said...

hey Penny,
I just may have to book you in 2 years. Can't believe it is almost that time.

meganklauer said...

Woohoo Penny! Great samples!

Sophia said...

Wowee!!!!! Great Samples there Penny! Loving every shot that you shared!

Alicia said...

Ok, how did you set up all those pictures like that on your page? You need to teach me that. Good luck on your bookings. I'd be happy to let you borrow Annie:)

Anonymous said...

Wow Penny those are great pics... I still would like you to take pics of us when you have time Fall came and went so maybe Spring?

Jennifer Yates said...

Penny...these are simply gorgeous! Beautiful work!

Michele said...

Wow Penny, your photos are gorgeous!