Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Facebook...

OK, so I gave in... if I was asked ONE MORE TIME if I was on Facebook, I was gonna scream.
So I am now (caver).

Kim, 10 minutes in, this is SO much funnier than before I was on facebook (and it was funny then!)

OH MY GOSH! Facebook is a trip! Only in the modern age can "it" scour my email address book looking for anyone that is already on Facebook. Kinda creepy. :)

Enjoy!

BTW!! Add me as your friend! :) Penny Wagner-Smith. :) (so silly-but kinda fun! )

4 comments:

polinka said...

funny is the right word! addictive is the second right word!! :)

I added you as a friend ;)

Christine said...

yep,fun and addictive. thanks for the add :o)

Becky in WI said...

Love you clip..lol - sad but true...welcome to the dark side :)
Off to add you as a friend...

ckmom78 said...

thanks, you were my last breaking point too, thanks for making me enter the Facebook world?! ;)