Saturday, January 19, 2008

A night out.

You just never know where the day will take you!

I work at a LSS, but it is so much more than sales!

Our customers-it's like "Cheers" I always say!

Well, one of the "regulars", Rena Jo Posey gave myself and Kelly a wonderful gift!
They were not going to use their Circa 21 theater tickets, so she offered them to us!!
Opening night of "The Buddy Holly Story"!!
What a treat!
The bands played live, and the performance was WONDERFUL!
And the food was good too!
It was Kelly, myself, Alicia (Scrapaganza's card designer-and my dear friend) and our friend Anne (who will NEVER scrapbook-but appreciates our gifts.)
THANK YOU Rena Jo, for your gift!



After the show, we went to go see my {beautiful} husband play in his new cover band, Madison Ivy.
How was I the lucky one who got to marry this wonderful man! I love you Jer!

No comments: