Thursday, January 31, 2008

Catwalk baby!!!

OK-so the link will only last 'til Sunday, but if ya miss it, I'll direct you to the LO...

Scrap in Style TV designers pick their favorites from the gallery each week. This particular week they said they were going to pick the catwalk not just from just anything from the gallery, but specifically things using Ashley Wren's "Rainbow Sushi" line/collection. I just happened to have this line of product, so off I went to create! I did a couple things I liked from the collection. I posted, and one of my projects got picked as a fav. :) It's my second time being picked! Cool!
Thanks Adrienne!
Catwalk here:

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/catwalk.php

If past the date of it's showing, here is the project picked in my portfolio! Stop by and leave a comment! And check out the other LO I did using a transparency! It was fun too! :)

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=66333&user_id=3240

If you haven't joined Scrap in Style TV, you should!! :)
LOTS of inspiration!!

No comments: