Saturday, November 7, 2009

You have NO idea!!! (Thank you Imaginisce!!)


The TORTURE!!!! LITERALLY found out about my being selected for the Imaginisce Design Team RIGHT when I was RUNNING to go meet the girls to leave to go to "Extraordinary Women"!!!

I could see all your fabulous comments on my phone, but I couldn't respond!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I am SO THRILLED to be a part of this team!!!
The funniest part of it was that I had checked my email on the 5th (the blog entry said the designers would be notified "before" the 5th) and was resigned to the idea I hadn't been picked. SO I went to the blog to see who made it (on the 6th), and it hadn't been posted, and it was about noon. That's strange, I thought. Then I thought-nah, there is no way-but maybe I'll check my spam folder ONE MORE TIME!! And there is was!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!
So I called Utah, just to MAKE SURE I hadn't now been thrown out!! :)
SO nice!!! My experience already is the BEST!!!
I can't wait to get home and check out all the blogs and to say "hi" to everyone!!!
EXCITED doesn't cover!!
Follow me... there will be a RAK soon! Add me on Facebook for another chance!
PS-Sylvia, if your reading this-I got mail for YOU when I get home too!!!
Thank you everyone for the nice greeting!!! Your the best!! I am out of town until Monday, and be online more then!!
In the meantime, be blessed!!

16 comments:

ckmom78 said...

congrats!!

Unknown said...

I know you must be so excited and your work is beautiful! Congrats!

Angela said...

you ROCK! congrats girlie!!

Colleen said...

I was wondering why you hadn't said anything about it. Was waiting for you to say something before saying CONGRATS

sausan said...

Huge congrats on this gig, Penny! Hey, you still remember me in good ol' Germany? LOL

Cindy S. said...

Congrats to you! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work :)

Liz said...

Congratulations Penny! So glad to be sharing this excitement with you. Looking forward to seeing your work. :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Congrats to you Penny!

Olivia said...

Congrats on the great news :D

So lucky you checked again!

meganklauer said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats Penny!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

LUCKY

Tracy said...

I did exactly the same thing ... checked mails constantly before the 5th and a few times in the morning and I had also resigned myself to the fact that I hadn't been chosen ... and then I got it!!!

I AM SO DARN EXCITED!!!!

Can't wait to see what we all come up with ...

Erin Bassett said...

Congratulations!! I'm SO excited to be working on the DT with YOU!!!

Colleen said...

Wow, even more good news about you posted on Scrapaganza's blog. Soon you are going to be one of those really famous designers who travel and have their own line. The coolest thing about that is I will be able to say I knew you when.

LisaDay said...

Congrats Penny! Funny story! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Tina said...

what how did I miss this???? ( maybe b/c I havent been on anyones blog in forever)

Imaginisce...thats HUGE!