Sunday, November 22, 2009

Project Runway...

...my girl didn't win, :(
But she put on an excellent show!
The judges said there wasn't a connective thread throughout the collection.
OK, so maybe I live in Iowa and therefore not all that hip. :)
I design scrapbook pages. Not gowns. But I say that there wasn't one piece that wasn't
"Carol Hannah" and a touch of herself in each that connected to the last.

Irina won. I'm sorry, but I can buy t-shirts like hers at Old Navy.
Nothing about her stuff seemed all that new or innovative... hmmmmm...

Here is Carol-Hannah's collection...

The others can be seen on Lifetime...

What I can't believe is that you can buy Carol Hannah's clothes on Etsy!
(The only thing that I would fit in is a wrist cuff... hmmmm... )
And you can comment on her blog! :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

I was cheering for CH too!!! So sad to see she didn't win...

Michele said...

ok, I don't watch much tv but I did watch the clips of those designers just to see what you were talking about.

I don't see the "no connection" thing.... I thought CH's elegance was her connective point. All of her stuff was elegant, and if I could, I would wear a number of her designs, there were several I really liked a lot.

Irina only had one dress I liked enough to wear. I did see more connection between her designs but I didn't care for her style at all.

Alicia said...

I was waiting for pictures from yesterday! You are funny. I was watching the next petite Model the other night.

Candi Ladwig said...

My mom wasn't a big fan either... I don't watch it, but her jersey dresses are super cute!! :)