Friday, November 6, 2009

A little bit of scrapping...

I actually scrapped something. I can't seem to get any of my assighments done, so what is a girl to do but just scrap something for no good reason other than she likes the paper...

That's ok, right? Maybe this will work for something else too... that would be a bonus! :)

Fancy Pants came into Scrapaganza. I love the boy line SO much!!
So I sat down last night and did this...

OH, and also-Scrapbook Trends finally got to Scrapaganza... and I am in this months issue! YAY!
Come by the store and check it out!
Well I am headed here this weekend! Alicia and her planning! I have a feeling I am going to regret not just being home during this Indian summer that they say is coming this weekend. That us usually how it works for me. I have plans, I wish I was somewhere else. {sigh}

I am sure it will be a blessing.

19 comments:

Colleen said...

I am sure that you will have a good time at the conference. Someday I would love to go to one of these conferences.

Mindy said...

Enjoy some time away! Love your lo and Congrats on being published {again!}.

ckmom78 said...

Great LO Penny!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! ON the Imaginisce DT!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being named to the Imaginisce Design team. Love their company and you sold me on the I-top.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congrats on making the Imaginisce DT! Love your work. Here's to a good year!

Marion said...

Congratulations on making the Imaginisce DT!!! How did I miss that? Also congrats on being published again! But WOW, the Imaginisce team! thats big!

sarah said...

congrats on the DT -- glad to see you on another team with me! :) hehehe.

have a great weekend, penny!

hugs,
sarah.

Get Sketchy said...

CONGRATS!!! ON the Imaginisce DT!!!!!!!
WOSWRS Girl... you did it!

HeatherC said...

Congrats Penny!! Can't wait to get to know you and work with you on the awesome DT!!

And congrats on the pub!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Dropping by to say hello, congratulations on the Imaginisce DT !!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats on the imaginisce DT, I look forward to working with you and enjoy your conference!

Michele said...

You made the Imaginisce DT!? That's awesome! Congrats!!

Love the layout :)

did you notice all the speakers at the conference you are going to are blonde? :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Congrats on the Imaginisce Design Team! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you :)

Tracy said...

Congrats on the Imaginisce DT ... looking forward to working with you ...

Tomomi said...

Congrats on the Imaginisce DT!!!
Can´t wait to work with you! :)

Unknown said...

Penny! Congratulations!! I'm thrilled to be on the team with you & look forward to getting to know you!

Michele said...

Hey lady, if you ever have time again, I left an award for you at my blog. :)

Candi Ladwig said...

WHAT?!?!?!? You didn't even call to tell me?!??!?! Congrats! Also, I read the magazine and didn't even see your layout!! I had to go back and read all the names... that's what happens when you scrap other people's kids :)

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!