Sunday, July 26, 2009

Candi teaser!

I got to see Candi for about 2 hours this weekend... and we worked HARD to get some good shots of the girls... I STARTED to play, and even though there were SO many squirrely, not so great facial expression, and just some REALLY funny ones, there are some great ones too...

But only just a tease!
I will try to work on them again tomorrow my friend! :)

** I think the proudest thing about when I take a shot is the way I get in and don't have to crop later. I am always amazed-so don't get me wrong, I don't think I am "all that", but I am happy with what I see out of the box, and that is part of the joy I get taking pictures, when they turn out how my minds' eye hopes. Piper rotated w/leaf a touch, but nothing else cropped from original shot. That is the BIGGEST advantage for me having an SLR, what I see through the camera, position-wise is what I get. :) The PROBLEM with my eye... is that I DO crop in, and the proportion is messed up when ordering some sizes at print time. I was NEVER good at math! :) Do you NOT want to eat Piper in this picture! LOOK at that TOOTH!
You have VERY beautiful girls Candi!!
Still like herding cats, but adorable cats. :)

Candi-can you tell I have a new favorite affect? :)

8 comments:

Carmel said...

Great photos. Penny, you did a graat job on these and looking forward to the remaining 600, just kiddingj. Great job on these

meganklauer said...

Penny these are so stinkin cute and that last one is a must for a huge ol' canvas! Fantastic!
Candi~ Your little girlies are so stinkin cute!!!

Marion said...

These are beautiful!!! Both the photos and the girls. this was a great collection, Penny. I love the soft look, Penny, what is the new effect? Its lovely and perfect for three little girls.

Charlene E. said...

Great pictures of very beautiful girls. Piper has gotten so big.

Carmel said...

Ok waiting for more :-)

Candi Ladwig said...

Me too!! Can't wait to see the rest!!! Thanks penny!

Adornit Chix said...

WOW great pictures Penny your are such a talented job

Candi Ladwig said...

enough teasing!!!