Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm honored...

...to know one of the finalists to the Cosmo Cricket Design Team call!!

VERY cool Miss Megan Klauer! Hope you make the cut!!
You are in there with the big guys now! WOW!!

Take 'em by storm girl!! :)

One day I will consider handling the rejection enough to even try one of these big ones! You get my hats off for goin' for it!! And out of 300+ entries! WOW! Your already a winner in my book!

My favorite of your Cosmo Layouts (love 'em all, but REALLY was thinking about lifting this one!):

5 comments:

Christine said...

that is flippin' fantastic...if i didn't think i'd fall flat on my behind i'd go outside and rip of some cartwheels for ya Megan!!! WOO HOO! And, by the way, not tootin me and Penny's horns but I think we called this a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG time ago - the fact that you were headed to big places.....YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!

(((HUGS)))

meganklauer said...

Thanks Penny! ;0)

Christine...I'm LMAO about the cartwheel thing! I'm holdin ya to that next time I see ya! :0)

ckmom78 said...

Woo Hoo!

sausan said...

Cool! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ginger said...

Oh, Penny-You are so sweet! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! I just spent the last few minutes enjoying your wonderful photography and scrapbooking! And not to worry--I'm in no way discouraged, the finalists picked totally deserve it including, your very talented friend! :) I wish her the very best of luck in making the final cut! :) And hopefully next year I'll be there too :)