Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scrapaganza Favorite Things Crop...

It was a lot of work for everyone at the store-ESPECIALLY Beth and Kelly-but everyone seemed to have the BEST time!
Check out the store blog for fun pictures of the weekend! AND if you were there, there is another prize drawing!

It was great to see Megan Klauer again! YAY!
Not to mention Becky, and Meghan, and Katie, and Ann, and Colleen, and Mindy, and Marion, and Lolly, and Robin, and Michele, and Pat, and Jan, and Kelley, and Teka, and Sara, and Jean, and Pat, and Becky, and.... OH!!!! SO many great scrapper friends.... I'm winded! I wish I had a picture with more of you! But alas, had to work!! (and Brenda, if you are lurking-you HAVE to come visit next year, the weekend of the crop! I missed you there! :) )
We did managed to get this shot with Megan and Mo!! :)
I do NOT look good in pink-but that's OK! :)Hey peeps! (LOL! I am SO not cool enough to pull THAT off!) If you are going to any crops IN ADDITION (of course ;) ) to Scrapaganza's, let me know! I SO need to crop!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marion said...

Had the best time at the crop! Sorry I had to leave about the same time you arrived! I got so many pages done, I couldn't believe it! I'm usually a s-l-o-w scrapper...
Did I see you at Granite City tonite? Its my favorite place to eat here.

meganklauer said...

Yay! The crop was so...much fun!

Alicia said...

ok, you and pink. I just started thinking, you don't wear pink do you? Hm.....? Interesting?..... Glad you had fun, pink and all!

Candi Ladwig said...

I WANT A HAT!!!