Friday, July 25, 2008

Forgot to post my "The Story Matters" layout!

I figured ya might have already seen it... but I need to post more LO's!
I have been holding back my lastest ones, since I think I might still submit to Memory Makers Masters... we'll see... if I send the submission by monday, I won't even have to overnight it!! :)

ANYWAY... the challenge was "Me, right now"... scrap a snapshot who you are this moment... right now... it is due by tonight... but still. :) Scrap under pressure. It works for me!!
:)

Lots of hand cutting. Used Tinkering Ink paper... and a bird stamps... and some chipboard letters that I had in my stash. It is about time I use my stash! Ans my hands down favorite thing right now, Making Memories Tiny Alphas!! LOVE them! Cuz you can do a sentence, and still have a bunch left! Upper and lower case!! Go get them at Scrapaganza!!

No comments: