Thursday, September 1, 2011

Imaginsce-focus on Sticker Stackers!

Dimensional stickers... Gotta love 'em!

I got my Sticker Stackers out to make a card. Yes. A card.
I don't make cards all that often. I should. They don't take as long as a layout. Usually.

But when I make cards, I don't care what size they are. I figure I can throw them in the gift bag and call it good!
I used two stacked stickers placed together...
And punched a 1/2 circle out with a punch, and added my "peeking" deer in that space.
(since the deer stamped doesn't face this way, I cheated and put the image that comes with the stamp in there!)
That would be a great space for a stamped name, or sentiment too!

I guess it is time to start thinking about making (buying. cough.) Christmas cards!
Eek!

So go check out what the other girls did with there Sticker Stackers! FUN!

No comments: