Saturday, September 10, 2011

"Club" at Scrapaganza (Kaiser)

OK, I'll admit it. I wasn't all excited about using this product. It just didn't seem "me". I am ALL about bright color lately! And this ain't bright! But I ended up having fun!

So there!

Here is my "required" 2-pager. (click for larger)
The pictures are things I took pictures of (details) @ an antique expo. Obviously I wasn't done with my Chicago pictures. This is one I didn't have on my Amy Tan LO! Just took these pic's on my phone last weekend...
This is one I am still deciding it if is "done" or if it needs something in the space above the pictures. My thought was banner, but I am just not sure...
And this one.... I am not sure I like. Hmmmm....
That's it! Me using paper I wasn't in love with-but like better now! :)
Thanks for stoppin!

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

I love them all, but the Christmas program one is my fav. Love how you did the title.

Shewins1 said...

Don't be so negative of your work sister! They are great. I love the Christmas program title. It's fancy meets kid friendly and the paper is perfect. I love the vintage of it yet edgy with a modern twist. BELIEVE SISTER, BELIEVE! ~ SMOOCHES