Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Christian Paper Crafts Magazine

Blog hopping, I was visiting one of my favorite and regular "lurkings", when I read on Patter Cross's blog, that she was leaving Unity Stamps, and working now with Christian Paper Crafts!

They have a message board, and the first magazine, in print, is coming out soon!

Their first calls are still going on until may 1st. :)

I feel very led to support this site and magazine.
It is a wonderful thing when we can combine our faith with other aspects of our everyday life that we may not always naturally include in combination.

Congrats Patter, and thank you Cindy for taking the leap of faith and starting this community and magazine in print! (Also available digitally)

1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

Agh, thanks girl! And so glad I will be seeing a lot of you!! Your work is amazing, and I can't wait to get to know you better!