Monday, May 5, 2008

The Secret's OUT!

FINALLY!
It seems so much more "real" to share it with the WORLD!!

Thursday, May 1st was the big REVEAL! In collaboration with Pine Cone Press, myself, and the Design Diva's created "Stamping and Scrapbooking"!

Yeah!

One day your at CHA, the next (OK-MONTHS LATER) your in a book!VERY cool!
(here is just a peak at a page with two of my I think 10 LO's!)

Thank you, to all the customers who came to the VIP party! WOW!

Thank you for your enthusiasm, support, excitement-WOW, you wanted our autographs!

Thanks for Scrapaganza-without you, I would not be designing!

Thank you Design Diva's, for being willing to bust a move and create beautifully in 3 1/2 seconds!


Thank you Beth for coming behind the Queen of typos, and added SO much to the book!

Thank you all involved! All the pain was worth it, to see my proud Dad at the VIP party! :)

No comments: