Saturday, April 12, 2008

New look...

OK, so the black was just so dark! So I am going with a more "spring" look!

Let me know what you think! I like green and pink together! :)
(which I then changed to red and black on white! LOL!)

FYI, I will have some VERY exciting news VERY soon!!

HANG IN THERE!! It's coming!!

Anyone reading this that is a scrapbooker, come to our National Scrapbooking Day Crop at Scrapaganza!

Actually... it is in the emtpy-once- Cato store by Wal-mart! LOTS of room for you and all your frineds! Or come alone and make a new friend!

2 comments:

Charlene E. said...

I like the new spring look for your blog. I wish I knew how to do all those neat things, like you, Candi and Kim have been doing to your blogs. Maybe I'd get more visitors?
I'm on the list for the big crop. I can't wait. I had 40 projects lined up but I've been working on some of them. I may need to find more pictures to scrapbook.

Mo said...

And so I found you.....

buwahahaaaaaa