Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogs and food for thought. ...

OK, I am trying to move to typepad... cuz my name is easier to remember than "artfully embellished"... well, typepad is just NOT as easy as blog spot! (Dang it!)
It might be a few more days! It took me an hour to figure out how to continue to annoy you with my music!

In the meantime-here is a video to watch. It is sobering and convicting and, well, it makes you think.

It was shown at church on Sunday (I am a member of Harvest Bible Chapel in Bettendorf).

If statistically, we reduced the population to 100, here are some very interesting things to realize:
Miniature Earth

I brings me to be grateful for what I have.

"Have what you want, but want what you have."
It should have meaning.
I have a lot.

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

Very enlightening!

Apryl said...

I meant to comment on the next entry-but alas, no time to reload! I *LOVE* the new look :) I also like the way typepad blogs look compared to blogspot. Didn't realize they were harder, I've heard overall that it turns out to be easier. What a headache though!
apryl
ps. as IF I'm gonna do your meme after you totally ignored mine :)