Saturday, March 26, 2011

not lazy...

...just "stuck"...

I really didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! What?!?

So here I am. :)

I wanted to post a Scrappinista LO I did using Cosmo Cricket 1934 line!
AND a Cosmo Cricket Glubber (Glue-ber?) :)
If you like to make flowers out of ribbon 9 I used Maya Road ruffled satin here) and fabric, this is the glue dot for you!
You get a ton in the package, and they work like a DREAM!
The only problem is finding them!
We got them in the store, and they have been sold out since! EEK!

The black ring is me stamping with a toilet paper roll. Yep. All class around here!

I also added Epiphany Crafts embellishies!

And I'll just put this one out there, even though it seems unfinished to me... it needs journaling somewhere or something. But it IS a 2 page layout! You don't get those out of me much!
I promise I won't be such a stranger!

No comments: