Friday, November 5, 2010

The Story Matters November!

The Story Matters November is available today...
And it was just as fun to create with as any other... maybe more so for me.
I got four layouts done one right after another.
These papers inspire me.
I like kits, because when you have a kit, you can challenge yourself to use at least:______ of it before the next one comes. Hence, you create each month.
I need that.

So without boring you any longer-here are my creations for November!
I forget to grab this border punch more... I think you are suppose to weave ribbon though it... :)
There's that 25 cent punch again! :)
THIS was a fun layout to make! I cut, and masked and misted (2 colors)... and used an older picture. Check out my GLASSES! Dang cool, I say!
To explain the title... we are vet tech's (RVT's) but that didn't work with the title I wanted, so I played with it-used the "cute" title, and corrected myself as part of the fun. :)
I love using punches... they are such a cool little tool!
This one, the picture isn't the best picture of the layout, since you really can't see the sewing between or on each layer. But it too was fun to create. LOVE my sewing machine still! "Sew" easy to take to crops. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
My handsome dude... my oldest. He really IS the thinker. :)
Oh, and my beautiful husband is featured in this layout for this weeks challenge over at TSM!
"Friends and Family". Doesn't really get any easier a subject, does it?
I sewed a lot on this one too... I was experimenting with scrapping down the middle, instead of using my trustworthy design triangle. It's OK.
Thanks for looking! We are trying to get the website updated, but it will SAY November very soon! You can still check out and it will be Novembers kit you are purchasing, I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

excellent layouts, Penny!! you rocked the kit!!