Monday, November 1, 2010

Imaginisce November Sketch!

Imaginisce Sketch Time!
The talented Melinda Spinks created this fabulous sketch for November!It was REALLY easy to use-one I KNOW I will be using in the future!

I have Christmas on my mind.
On facebook, a friend said "no haters, but we are getting our Christmas decorations out today!"
And honestly, I kinda envy her enthusiasm.
So in the spirit of skipping Thanksgiving as a decorating holiday...
here's my Christmas Cottage layout! :)
(OK, so I did a winter layout.)

There was an edge left around the journaling sticker I had already used on the sheet. I cut out the remaining frame, and placed it on white cardstock, to make this jouranling box...
I need about 10 more packages of these babies! (Acrylic snowflakes!)
Hope you got a chance to see everyone's creations! They're great, aren't they??
Now go create something and be entered to win BIG! GO! :)

OH, and go check out The Story Matters... we are going to be doing a 30 Days of Gratitude!
There will be a prize possibility there too!

Day 1 (30 Days of Gratitude):

I am grateful for personal relationship... yep, I am grateful for God.
A God I know... Who has gotten me through more trials than I could ever count...
So my picture for today:
Don't worry-tomorrow's gratitude will probably be Q-tips... they aren't ALL deep! :)

23 comments:

laterg8r said...

i loooove those acrylic snowflakes - too cool :D

Manhattan Mandie said...

Ooooh! This is beautiful! I love those snowflakes too :) Love it!

Glynis said...

Those winter pics are beautiful and showcased perfectly by this stunning layout :O)

Colleen said...

this does look like an easy sketch to follow. I also have some of the acrylic snowflakes and was trying to decide how to use them.


By the way, just wanted to let you know that there are still 5 openings (as of yesterday) for the Grace retreat/crop.

Brett said...

Love the snowflakes and glitter! :)

Lilygirl said...

Beautiful LO!! It has me feeling like I'm ready for winter!!

Sassette said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the dimension and the snowflakes are the perfect added touch!

BabyScrap'nSew said...

i like it! different from a lot of the designers' interpretations!

Jean said...

Such a pretty layout! THose papers are just perfect. Gotgeous photos.

kana said...

This is such a nice winter layout! I love those pictures too, beautiful!!

Cricutting Wendy said...

Totally, completely beautiful layout! I love the gratitude idea. I might do that on my blog!!

Wendy C.
chloecsmom@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Those photos are absolutely beautiful! Great page!

Anonymous said...

the weather is beautiful but so is your layout...totally love the snowflakes too!! Thanks, Sharon

scrapperbecka said...

Super cute layout! TFS

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Stunningly beautiful!

-Kristin

P.S. I need me some of those acrylic snowflakes too - we don't have snow in Texas but I like to dream big!

Lindy said...

What a beautiful layout. TFS

XXOO AMY said...

love those snowflakes!

Marlene said...

Beautiful Pictures and LO! Great job!

Deborah Long said...

Awesome take on this sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! I love winter skies...

Melanie said...

Fantastic layout! I'm hoping for a bit of snow this year!

Barb Craft said...

I LOVE the snowflakes on this LO!! Gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Kimberli said...

Great LO, I love the snowflakes!