Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I {heart} Imaginisce...

I love being on this design team...
Aside from all the fabulous inspiration on the team...
Working with their products makes me think outside of the box with prints.
I LOVE prints. Patterned Paper is what pulls most of us in... but sometimes it doesn't neccesarily come to me, the moment I see prints, what I should do with it.
This first one, From Scooter's Vacation, I used a Studio Calico Sketch.
I saw a co-worker use this sketch... she even used the red camera paper... I LOVE the large area of printed paper! I USUALLY love "white space" but I usually do it with a solid, like Kraft...

LOVE all the color. Perfect for a layout of a child. :)

Next, I had to use the "water/wave" paper from the from this line. I cut it up a bit.
I SO love this picture of Gavin. It is even on the wall in black and white!
LAST week, while at Delta Phi Scrappa (and yes, I still need to post some pictures from that!)
I got a couple things done with the Lucy Bird. A layout...

and a Kaiser wall-hanging. I LOVE their blanks! Makes projects and gifts that much easier!
LOVE the I-Top for flower centers!!

And some pictures I am working on...
Babies, families... such blessings! I feel SO privileged to take newborn and family photos!
Truly!
(And lovin' my 5oD too!!!)
That's all for now! I have more-hopefully soon!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

As usual, awesome layouts and pictures.

Mindy said...

I love the camera pp too! Great idea to use it as the white space. Those are all great los and the wall hanging is adorable! Quit showing those baby photos -- makes me want another and I don't need that! They are so beautiful!

Shelley Haganman said...

Great layouts Penny! I really love that camera paper! Love the shots of the newborn!! Very nice!

meganklauer said...

Awesome layouts and that wall hanging is so great! Beautiful baby pics too!!!

Marion said...

these are wonderful LOs! And that baby is so adorable! Great photos. I have that red camera paper and love what you did with it. It would make an awesome LO with your new camera... I'm anxious to see it! As always, I love your work.

ckmom78 said...

great los & newborn shots!! I picked up the camera paper @ Scrapaganza last Friday..i have plans for it real soon;0)

Christine said...

These layouts are AMAZING, love each and every one of them!! Great shots of the baby :)

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other must read source of information on this topic[...]

Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

JustJules said...

Such lovely photos...babies and children...what blessings!

Lorry said...

Awesome photos, and the very last one is the most Amazing infant shot I have ever seen, love the rings on the toes!!!