Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jason and Joelle...

I knew Jason and Joelle when they loved here in Davenport while Jason went to chiropractic school...
Joelle took the "Birthing From Within" class I was sitting in on while getting my doula certification... I went often to her home while she was pregnant with baby # FOUR!

She ended up having a home birth... and a beautiful little girl.

Her husband dove into a lake, and crushed his cervical vertebrae last year.

It makes my heart soar to see this video of them, this tribute of her from him, and these pictures of a couple, with four children and their share of trials, so full of love.

Our cousin that forwarded this to me said it best:
Love and Respect=Happiness.

Kiss your husband extra today...

Remember why you love and respect him. No matter what.

(Be sure to stop my music to hear theirs! :)

3 comments:

Marion said...

this is amazing!

Mindy said...

This is so awesome! Great photos and great story they tell about these two people.

Alicia said...

Ok, that is really special. Really special! Love is good. Where where those pictures taken? The story of photographs were just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.