Friday, June 20, 2008

It's 5:45 our time!!!

REALLY??? :)

I thought I would blg, since I am waiting on the shower. THIS is too early!!

OK, you would think after Februarry's botch of forgetting my USB cord &/or card reader, I would remember it this time. Or my husband (hint,hint) would have reminded me!!! NoooOOOO!!!

I have a camera-no way to download. Duh.

Not that I have taken pictures yet. I haven't. Suprised? I am.

Roomates:great.
Flight:great, if I wasn't sitting next to "Mrs. Crabby Pants" the first flight, and "Mr. take up both armrests in the middle", the next flight!! At least HE was nice!!
Bed: (pull out-doesn't pay to be the last one in) not so great.
Ride from airport: not so great.

We start at 9am... I guess we are getting ready early so that we can eat breakfast first? Free here at the Marriot Residence. ANd the internet is free. Who says nothing is free?? :)

My turn to shower!! Check back!! (Not for pictures though-Ugh)

2 comments:

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Oh Penny, I am sure you will have a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

Tina said...

hope u learn lots and come back w/ tons of info!!