Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Have you seen Imaginisce's New Release "Happy Camper"?

It's a keeper! Whimsical and fun, with lots of great prints that you could use for ANYTHING! Love that! Be sure to check out all that the Design Team has created! (It's staggering, actually!)

Here is what I came up with!

Simple yes, but my favorite of the three. I had fun making the little highlights on the suns rays with my iRock!
This one really demonstrates the great prints of this line! There was a bike in the die cuts, so I thought to scrap this picture of my son, when he got a bike from Grandma (and Grandpa).
And finally, a camping LO! :)
Again, great prints. Kind of a vintage touch to the thermos and mugs.


Thanks for stopping by! Now go check out the Imaginisce blog!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I love your layouts..great designs.