Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crate Paper "Neighborhood" love!

OK, so I went a little crazy with this months "Scrappinista" club at Scrapaganza.
Cuz I LOVE this line of papers! LOVE! It was so easy to use... I had no problem creating with this line! FIVE layouts from this kit!

This one is my favorite... I love this picture! Hard to see, but I caught my husband having a great time on a fair ride. To funny!
I love this picture also, of my son walking our old dog. Gabby lives at Grandma's, but Gabe is in charge when she comes to stay at our house.
I love this mustard color, and I love grid. So a monotone layout was in order. The blue, I think, really pops!
That SMILE! She cracks me up! When she is happy, BOY is she happy!
This was a SUPER simple layout! But it keeps the focus on that smile!
...and more sewing... I have been sewing so much on my layouts lately!
And last (but hopefully not least) is this layout. I borrowed this picture from my friend Alicia! I couldn't help scrappin it! I know 2 of these little ladies! They are so sweet!

More sewing... this time I used the Bazzill circle template. Thanks for stopping by! These papers are available at Scrapaganza-and if you are looking for a great scrapbooking club that INCLUDES a monthly class with your kit, where you will get to idea share and learn techniques, give it a try!!

No comments: