Thursday, December 16, 2010

Imaginisce "Garden Party" Lauch!

I personally think it is a great idea, beautiful flowers on our paper and in our scrap rooms at a time when there are not many flowers around for so many of us!
And let's be honest. We frequently are scrapbooking out of season. Forth of July in December, Christmas in July.

My sketch layout using "Garden Party" is just in another post below.

I just got the AWESOME "punch all over the page" punches by Martha Stewart ("Whatever, Martha!") THIS idea in punches was a long time coming! LOVE them! I have used it twice. On my TSM layout for January, and now for this layout. (Simple for me (AND 8x10)... but I think it turned out OK!)
I have two other shapes in these punches, but I think I am still stuck on this one!
I love all the large die-cuts suitable for titles and fantastic brads in this collection! There are fabric covered brads that I am still hoarding too!

So go on over to the Imaginisce blog for a change to win the whole collection!

1 comment:

mojodawn said...

Oooh...I didn't know I NEEDED those around the page stamps until just now! I love your work with them!