Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Store layout turns contest entry-Echo Park!

I wanted to do a store layout with Echo Parks new "Happy Halloween" line of papers... actually, I bought the whole pack of this paper, because the backsides were so bright and usable for anything-not just Halloween... Then I found out there was a contest using said Halloween papers!
I have been lovin' Echo Park. Kelly's favorite salesperson in all the land (Madison, each company he has worked on, Kelly has followed and bought from him!) continues with the start of his OWN company, Echo Park!
I have to say, I LOVE the 12x12 alphabet sheets that give you 3 mini-alphas, and one larger!
Brilliant!

So here is my store layout... and my contest entry! They are giving away their soon to be released Christmas collection! Want me some of THAT! :)

"Hardly Haunting"
I deconstructed some of the sticker elements... stole the lil' spider from the witches hat, and the little banner from a title sticker, and made little slashed in between them so they would curve...
oh and I cut around the spider web on the journaling card (in this case a mat) so it would tuck around the next card... AND the little "Happy Halloween" is from the strip on the end of the paper that usually gets thrown out. I used lots of pop dots to make the house and tree stand out too! There is nothing on this layout besides adhesive and a pen that isn't Echo Park!

7 comments:

kate blue said...

awesome layout!!!

Anonymous said...

super cute...good luck!!

kim c said...

oh holy cow. i missed this during all the sneak peeks.

Shelley Haganman said...

Too cute....good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!! Good luck, Penny!

laterg8r said...

that is so cool, love the scene you created :D

meganklauer said...

Awesome Penny!