Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Kit @ The Story Matters! (REVEAL DAY!)

Can I just say I am LOVIN' this kit?
I already loved Megan Klauer's style! (She is never short on it!)
But when we set her loose to design this months kit??
Uhm, HEL-LO!!
I have SO much left, and I have already done 3 layouts! Last count Megan has done SEVEN!
(cough) :)

So head on over to The Story Matters... THIS kit, is sure to fly off the shelves-and when their gone, their GONE!!

Here are the first of my creations:
For this, I ACTUALLY Stickle "splattered" and (sit down please) STITCHED! :)
I got that collection of thread out and I added some stitching! It took NO time at all to add these little accents!
I LOVE this picture! It was taken right outside work (there were several rainbow's this last spring) and it was so CLEAR and the clouds so PUFFY!
It reminded me to continue to take the time to enjoy the journey and to not miss the details!

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Great layouts Penny!! Thanks for always being so supportive!! TSM rocks!