Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today's Steal-Xyron Design Runner...

... I am CONVINCED that the Xyron Design Runner would make a HUGE come back if they used the fabulous layouts by Megan Klauer for their examples! She ROCKS Today's Steal-the Xyron Design Runner! AND they have disc bundles for sale too!

Here are some examples (sorry Megan-I just HAD to toot your Xyron work! :) )
This is the current The Story Matters kit...
check out the sewing. Yep-that's the Xyron! The Junkits Patternz disc.
more sewing... (and you can print words/journaling out with an add on, of any font you have.) Those cut little retro looking circles/suns... yep, Xyron design runner!
So GO, get a deal! :)
(And yes, I have it... and need to use it more! I just blanked on a recent layout I have done using it! :) )

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love these layouts. I also LOVE my design runner!