Sunday, July 4, 2010

The 4th (OK... the 3rd)

We weren't planning anything...
and then this happened... :)
Food...

Friends and family...
Michele was like the wizard with her magical smoke bombs (and other firework fare!)
"SNAP!!" :) (remember those??)
HE was having a great time! :)
And in the end... THIS is what it is all about! Check out those FACES!
And there HAS to be sparklers!! :)
Happy 4th everyone! If it doesn't rain, we are going to let Park View host the show for us tonight! (This beauty was one of the neighbors! :) )

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time with the fireworks. REally wish we could get ahold of some of the snapits and smoke bombs and what ever else.

Christine said...

Oh, this makes me HATE having to work over the 4th of July :(:( You all look like you are having such a BLAST!! Hope you enjoy the fireworks!!

Martha Bonneau said...

Penny, email me your addy @ marbonneau(at) gmail(dot)com and I will send you some of that sheet, I have more there than I will use of that one pattern so I would love to send you some :)