Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Story Matters June Sneaks and GD...

...our guest designer for June is the FABULOUS Lisa Truesdell!
"Glue Stick Girl"!
You do NOT want to miss out on getting the June kit!
In addition to what our fabulous design team has for us, you don't want to miss out on what Lisa has for us too!!

And visit the blog tomorrow, when a new sketch challenge will be up on the blog!!

ALSO, we are going to focus more on the REASON for The Story Matters started back-when, in the future!
We are going to be featuring more items, one of a kinds and things to help you TELL YOUR STORY!
Journaling.
You might not always like it, but it IS important!
More soon!

AND since I promised myself I would add something "non" scrappy and a picture each time-I thought I would give anybody reading a laugh...
My son borrowing his sisters cape. {sigh}
(but I couldn't resist...)

No comments: