Friday, August 8, 2008

Pink Sketches Design Team!!!

WOW!! Out of over 100 entries, I was one of 6 design team members chosen for Pink Sketches!!
I LOVE sketches, and I thought, I could certainly overlap a little, right? I could use these sketches with using new products from Scrapaganza? Or The Paper Element? :) I love sketches because they help get ya out of a creative rut! They are just what you need to get the juices flowing! They are excellent for traditional scrappers, and more artsey scrapbookers alike, because they are just a "map"... a place to start, a plan of attack!!So come visit! (click on image above)
The sites launch is August 17th!!

4 comments:

Sue Lui said...

congrats Penny!!

Sue

Anonymous said...

i'm sarah, also part of the pink sketches dt, and i just wanted to congratulate you! can't wait for us to get started on our LOs. :)

Sophia said...

Hi Penny! Big congrats for making to the Pink Sketches DT as well! Looking forward to working with you! Cheers!

Deb said...

Congrats Penny! Looking forward to working with you!