Thursday, October 4, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Has it been a month?? Welll I better give some highlights!!
We had a pre-school field trip To Effie's Flower Farm... they made apple cider and got to taste it... the kids got to pet a chicken and a duck, they had homemade cookies, and they all got a fresh cut flower! The kids had fun making the cider and of course eating cookies! What a cute pack of 4 year olds!

The kids, Jerry and I went to my Dads house... the kids always enjoy a visit to Grandpa Don's and Grandma Dinah's!! I am not sure who likes the Mac -n- Cheese more, Gavin, or Grandpa!!

We went to Pump It Up today! It just opened in Eldridge, and they have a free jump time from 10am-11:30am for 2-6 year olds. The kids had a BLAST, and I will admit it, I did too!! BOY was I tired! LOL!

We are so busy at the store (Scrapaganza) New classes, new projects, and some EXCITING announcements coming soon! If I wasn't sworn to secrecy, I would blab!! LOL!

I'll try my darnedest to update sooner!!

No comments: