Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Scrapbook Circle March-Best.Day.Ever.

OK-HOW did I forget to share my March ideas here??

SEVEN layouts again! OK, this month I DID get the add-on. But still.

Let me start with my favorite... it wasn't the first LO I did. But it is my favorite.
I went a bit crazy with the embellishment AND the ink! That Mister Huey is my FAVORITE white spray ink, but MAN it takes a long time to dry fully!
This layout-OK, so maybe it isn't going to be funny to everyone... but the stories this woman could tell about her Seagram's 7... and MAN is she known for loving her cake. When I saw this shot, I HAD to take it... and then scrap it. :) (and the cardstock is gray-it isn't because I took the picture at night. Hee.)
And this one... who says you have to use themed papers... Like I care! :)
How do you NOT smile when you see these two dorks and their Angry Birds hats! :)

Still having my ink attack... I played with stains, and spray ink... and stencils...
Love you Alicia and Jeff!!

A layout about my lil buddies first parakeet... (there is a sad story about this parakeet... it is related to the previous "naughty kitty" layout. Just sayin'.)
Here is me not caring about a theme again... Christmas parade pictures-no Christmas paper in sight. That's how I roll. :)
And this LO never really worked for me... but the cute boy in the picture works for me just fine!
Bonus layouts:
I used some Crate Paper I had... it was about time.
And here I go again with Christmas and no Christmas paper... I think it still works! :)
I go with the boys each year to candlelight Christmas Eve service before our family party... I sneak a couple pics with my iphone each year. LOVED these!
OK-looking through my layouts, I realize I didn't post THESE either!

More ink... Love ink. :)
AND.... more ink! I AM proud of the fact that I used a postcard in my Studio Calico kit for much of the embellishment for this LO!
Thanks for stopping by! At least I gave ya something to look at! :)

(:::waving to Brenda!!!:::)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

As usual great layouts, but I am really loving the barn paper. That so says Grandpa to me. I need to find me some of that.